Ask Rahn Dental if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Solea lets dentists perform many different procedures, such as filling cavities, treating gum disease, and treating a root canal, in fewer office visits. No other laser technology delivers such a dramatic reduction to procedure time, enables multi-quadrant dentistry, and allows dentists to perform more soft-tissue procedures that are often referred out.
Are you looking for a Solea® laser dentist near Dayton, Ohio? Rahn Dental is proud to offer a variety of dental treatments using the Solea laser. For more information on Solea dental laser treatments, call our office at 937-435-0324 today to schedule your appointment.
What is Solea Laser?
The Solea Dental Laser is the number one selling hard, soft, and osseous tissue laser in dentistry. It’s fast, precise, virtually noiseless, and anesthesia-free for the vast majority of procedures. Patients love the experience. Dentists love the improved efficiency and practice growth. This is the laser you’ve been waiting for.
Solea is the first laser that can cut any tissue simply by using a variable-speed foot pedal, giving the user total control. Its revolutionary software is so simple, any dentist can become a laser dentist. With Solea’s unique wavelength and computer controls, dentists can reliably perform procedures anesthesia-free, blood-free, suture-free, and pain-free. For dentists, these are powerful practice growth drivers – for patients, it’s getting more done in fewer appointments.
Benefits of Solea Laser Treatment
For many patients, visiting the dentist is an anxiety-ridden experience. The Solea laser eliminates the need for loud and painful drills, scalpels, and other instruments, and lets patients relax in the dentist chair.
- Pain-free - unlike loud and painful drills, scalpels, and other invasive instruments, the Solea dental laser is quiet and pain-free.
- Increased comfort - many patients with dental anxiety require anesthesia for procedures - with Solea, patients can relax in the chair from the start of the appointment without waiting for the anesthetic to set in.
- Fewer procedures - with Solea, many procedures can be completed in just a few minutes. Not to mention, since the Solea laser can replace many dental instruments, dentists can perform multiple procedures during the same visit, letting patients avoid having to make additional appointments.
- Remarkable precision - the unique 9.3 µm wavelength of the Solea laser cuts through dental enamel and tissue quickly with unmatched precision.
- Faster recovery - unlike traditional soft tissue surgeries, soft tissue procedures performed with the Solea laser involve less bleeding, allowing for quicker healing and letting patients get back to their day.
The Solea Laser Procedure
The Solea laser lets dentists perform many different procedures during the same appointment, including soft tissue surgeries which are typically referred out. Other treatments that are possible with the Solea dental laser include cavity removal, gum disease treatments, canker sore treatment, gum reshaping, root canal therapy, and so much more! Not to mention, Solea lasers can speed up teeth whitening procedures, reducing the amount of time patients have to spend in the dentist's chair!
Are you ready to learn more about Solea dental treatments? Call Rahn Dental at 937-435-0324 today to book an appointment!