Is your smile suffering from dental damage? Have you had any cracks or splits in your teeth go unprotected for a while? If so, a dental crown may be required, or in other cases, a dental veneer can be used. In order to keep your oral health care at its best, consider the following benefits of crowns and veneers:
– Dental crowns are fantastic treatments for teeth that have suffered damage and are at a heightened risk for future damage.
– Dental crowns can sustain wear from anywhere around two decades to a lifetime of use.
– Dental veneers are fully adjustable for each tooth and can be crafted for the ideal shape, size, and color shade your smile desires.
– Dental crowns can be used to cover and shelter previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– A single veneer can last over ten years before it may need to be repaired or replaced.
– Dental crowns shield all areas of a tooth above the gum line by forming a bond over top of a tooth.
– Dental veneers are amazingly thin and require very little enamel removal to effectively bond to each tooth.
– Dental veneers are brilliant treatments for concealing stains and discolorations that cannot be removed with teeth whitening treatments.
To schedule an oral exam for dental crowns or dental veneers at Rahn Dental Group, simply schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Dayton, Ohio, with our skilled team. We can be reached at (937) 435-0324. Dr. Richard C. Quinttus, Dr. James Budde, and Dr. Kristy Sullivan are here to help you create the smile of your dreams!