Invisalign® Clear Braces in Dayton Create Subtle Smile Improvement
Maybe you’ve wanted straight teeth for a long time, but you aren’t keen on the idea of having a metal mouth for a couple of years. We completely understand. That’s why we offer a clearly better solution for correcting crooked or misaligned teeth—Invisalign® clear braces. Invisalign is a fantastic option for patients who are searching for an alternative to traditional metal brackets and wires. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign works to straighten your teeth using a series of custom-made plastic aligners. Many adults and teenagers select Invisalign because it is a virtually invisible cosmetic treatment.
At Rahn Dental Group, we are proud to offer this service to our patients. In fact, each of our dentists is Invisalign certified. With the use of these clear aligners, Drs. Quinttus, Budde, and Sullivan can give you the straight teeth you’ve always wanted and give you more confidence in your smile.
Benefits of Invisalign
In addition to being barely noticed when worn, the Invisalign trays have many other advantages, including the following:
- Invisalign gives you results fast. While traditional braces can take between 24 and 36 months to complete treatment, Invisalign typically takes between 12 and 18 months.
- You can enjoy better oral health. Straight teeth are easier to clean, and better oral hygiene leads to better oral health.
- You don’t have food restrictions. Traditional braces involve a list of foods you need to avoid. Not with Invisalign. Just take out the trays to eat, brush your teeth, and put them back in.
- You have fewer adjustment appointments, which saves you precious time.
- It’s easier to keep your teeth healthy with Invisalign than with traditional braces. Just remove the trays to brush and floss as you normally do and put them back in.
- Invisalign aligners are very comfortable, because they are made to fit your mouth specifically.
When you visit our practice, your dentist will carefully evaluate your teeth and ask you questions to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. If together you decide to move forward, the process goes as follows:
- Your dentist will design a customized treatment plan, with each set of aligners making small changes to your smile.
- When your first set of trays arrive, you will wear them for 20 to 22 hours every day, taking them out only for eating and cleaning.
- About two weeks later, you will throw away that set of trays and start the next.
- Every now and then, you will need to come into our office so that your dentist can ensure that your teeth are progressing properly. If needed, we can make adjustments to the treatment plan.
- At the end of 12 to 18 months, you should have your final results. It’s that simple!
At Rahn Dental Group, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your smile goals. We invite you to call us at (937) 813-6763 today to learn more about Invisalign and make your appointment with one of our friendly dentists.