Regain Your Strong Teeth with Dental Crowns in Dayton
If your tooth is in need of restoration for the sake of both its health and its appearance, our doctors are likely to recommend a dental crown. Crowns are extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of situations, including the following:
- When a tooth has suffered serious decay that can’t be treated with a filling.
- When a tooth has been injured and needs to be rebuilt.
- When a tooth has become weakened and has a high risk of fracturing in the future.
- When a tooth has a serious cosmetic imperfection.
- When a tooth has been lost and has a dental implant that needs to be covered.
- When a tooth has been treated with root canal therapy.
Our doctors will create a high-quality, customized dental crown that complements your smile. We offer several materials for this restoration, including metal-free ceramics that have a beautifully lifelike appearance. Our Dayton practice now offers CEREC one-visit crowns as well, which can be completed over the course of a single, convenient appointment – no tedious waiting or temporary restorations required. Please contact us today here at Rahn Dental Group if you have any questions we can help you with, or if you’re ready to schedule a visit.