All-On-4 – Dayton, OH
Fully Restored Smile With Only 4 Implants
Ready to do something about the entire row of teeth missing from your smile? Want to avoid wearing traditional dentures? At Rahn Dental Group, Dr. Quinttus, Dr. Budde, and Dr. Sullivan can offer a restorative option that will provide long-lasting, life-changing results. With All-On-4 in Dayton, you can experience a state-of-the-art solution that promotes a natural appearance, functionality, and longevity. With All-On-4, you can enjoy greater stability and confidence. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
A dental implant consists of a titanium post, metal abutment, and customized restoration. Since our team will be replacing an entire row of teeth, we will strategically place four dental implants in Dayton along your jawbone. Even if your bone is weaker in certain areas, we can map out the correct location to ensure maximum support for your implants and denture.
Two implants will be placed toward the back of your mouth at a 45-degree angle while the other two implants will be situated at the front of the jawline. This will create an even and fully supported foundation once the denture is secured in place.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
All-On-4 implants are an ideal solution for anyone who has an entire row of missing teeth. Whether it is the upper or lower arch that is affected, this unique restorative treatment will allow you to enjoy a healthier, fully functional smile even if your jawbone has deteriorated over time. Careful planning and mapping by your implant dentist in Dayton make it possible to know where the implants should be placed when performing the surgery.
But before you are given the green light for treatment, it is necessary that you have generally good oral health. This means if you have gum disease, have a compromised immune system, or practice bad lifestyle habits (i.e. smoking, excessive alcohol consumption), you will need to find ways to treat these issues before starting treatment with All-On-4, as these problems can compromise the successful placement and fusing of your implants.
Benefits of All-On-4 Implants
- You will have a greater bite force than before, allowing you to comfortably eat and chew the foods your love.
- You will have a restoration that feels comfortable in your mouth and looks completely natural.
- You do not need to take out the customized denture that is secured to your implants. Because it is not like a traditional denture, there is no need for adhesives or soaking at night.
- You can continue to brush and clean your teeth just as you do your normal teeth.
- You will experience greater oral health because the implants will continue to stimulate your jawbone, preventing additional bone loss and allowing you to recapture a more youthful appearance.
- The procedure is quicker than with traditional implants because only 4 implants are put into place.
- It is more affordable than receiving traditional dental implants for an entire row of teeth.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Implants
When inquiring about traditional dental implants to replace an entire arch of teeth, you will likely need between 6 and 8 implants. If your jawbone is weakened, you may be ineligible for this type of treatment unless you plan to undergo a bone graft to help strengthen the deteriorated areas of your bone. However, with All-On-4, there is no need for an additional procedure. Instead, you can skip the bone graft and added recovery time. Our team of experts will use advanced technology to identify the proper areas for implant placement, ensuring your restoration and final smile are fully supported and will last decades or longer.