Dental implants are a fantastic procedure our wonderful team of dentists at Rahn Dental Group can offer to combat tooth loss and severe tooth decay. With dental implants, your oral hygiene can once again return to the normalcy it deserves. If you find living with a missing tooth to be embarrassing or difficult in any way, dental implants can help you tremendously. Below are ten benefits of dental implants:
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
Don’t let tooth loss knock you down on the road of life again. To learn more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Drs. Quinttus, Budde, and Sullivan by contacting our wonderful team at Rahn Dental Group via phone at (937) 435-0324. You can also stop by our office in Dayton, Ohio, and we will be glad to help you!